1. When I make a cup of coffee, I put a teaspoon of sugar in the cup, then eat 1/2 tsp (I know - but I used to use 3 tsp/cup!)
2. When I shop (any kind really - hobby, hardware store, clothing, wool) I will go around and pick up everything I might want, then once I'm done I set a budget or decide what I really want, and re-walk the store returning the stuff I don't.
3. When I close the sliding doors on my kitchen pantry, the outer door has to go left and the inner door right.
4. In a hotel, I will not sleep on the pillow, walk on floor barefoot, or sleep on or with the bedspread.
5. I cannot have only one project on the needles at any time. I generally have about 10 things on the go.
Now since I can't follow all the rules, I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to share your quirks if you want.