Someone in making_babies posted this today. It's completely hysterical to anyone who ever had or has trouble trying to conceive....
* As soon as you buy a wheelchair, I bet you'll be able to walk again!
* You can't use your legs? Boy, I wish I was paralyzed. I get so tired of walking, and if I were paralyzed I wouldn't have to walk anywhere!
* My cousin was paralyzed but she started shaving her legs in the other direction and she could walk again. You should try that.
* I guess God just didn't mean for you to be able to walk.
* Oh, I know exactly how you feel, because I have an ingrown toenail.
* Sorry, we don't cover treatment for paraplegia, because it's not a life-threatening illness.
* So... when are *you* going to start walking?
* Oh, I have just the opposite problem. I have to walk everywhere I go!
* But don't you *want* to walk?
* You're just trying too hard. Relax and you'll be able to walk.
* You're so lucky... think of the money you save on shoes.
* I don't know why you're being so selfish. You should at least be happy that *I* can walk.
* I hope you don't try those anti-paralyzation drugs. They sometimes make people run too fast and they get hurt.
* Look at those people hiking... doesn't that make you want to hike?
* Just relax, you'll be walking in no time.
* Oh do my legs hurt, I was walking and walking and going up and down the stairs all day.
* I broke my leg skiing, and was on crutches for weeks, and was worried I'd have a permanent limp, but I'm 100% healed.
* I'd ask you to be in my wedding party but the wheelchair will look out of place at the altar.
* You're being selfish, not coming on the hike with us, and looking at all of my track & field trophies.
* Don't complain, you get all the good parking places.
* If you just lose weight your legs will work again.
* If you would just have more sex, you could walk!
* You don't know how to walk? What's wrong with you? Here let a real man show you how to walk!
* You are just trying too hard to walk. Give up, and then you'll walk.
* Here, touch my legs, then you'll walk!
* Just take a vacation, and the stress-break will be sure to get you walking!
* When *we* were young we only had to worry about having to walk too much.
And I bet a paraplegic going to a bookstore doesn't find books about paralysis stacked next to all the books on running...
Oi, I giggle at the silliness...*g*