Tagged by akteri, inspired by dbaxdevilsfan and fishantlers
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Get my degree
2. Learn to speak Spanish
3. Visit Poland and Ireland
4. Buy a cottage
5. Raise a child
6. Start my own business
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Vote Conservate *g*
2. Drive a standard (yes I know I drive a motorcycle, it isn't the same!)
4. Look at snot without gagging
5. Stay organized
6. Say no to someone that truly needs help
7. Pass up a good sale
Seven things that attract me to blogging the internet:
2. Meeting people from all over the place
3. Actually recording my thoughts (yes that is what I call it)
6. Hearing different points of view
Seven things I say most often: (hubby claims it's very similar to the Seven Dirty Words but I'll go with these instead)
1. Love ya
2. uh, you're going to help me with that...
3. shut up!
4. Chet, no!
5. Bite me.
6. Can I retire yet?
7. Whatever turns your crank
Seven books that I love:
1. The Stand, Stephen King
2. A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens
3. Wheel of Time, Robert Jordan
Look, I read compulsively, there are far too many to list. Hell, there are even far too many authors to list.
Seven movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Breakfast Club
3. Sound of Music
4. The Matrix
5. Fight Club
6. Finding Nemo