1. I cannot drink milk out of a plastic cup, only glass.
2. When I look at a license plate I have to make a word out of the letters. When I feel like an extra challenge, I have to use the letters in the order they're printed. This got a little more challenging since our province moved to 4 letters/3 numbers, so now all the plates are starting with A*** or B*** There just aren't that many words that fit AHXW.
3. If my cat isn't in bed with me, I will wake up in the middle of the night and go find her. Something just isn't right if she isn't snuggling.
4. I can't stand having my collarbones or navel touched. Actually I can't even stand someone else touching their own collarbone!
5. I don't cry at weddings or funerals or those important personal events, but soppy movies will reduce me to a blubbering heap.
6. I don't use bookmarks when I put a book down. Usually I remember page numbers, but if I don't I just pick it up and remember whereabouts I am. (I don't think this is odd, but almost everyone I talk to, or who see's me reading does. I get tonnes of book marks as gifts, and I have no idea what to do with them.)
7. I've only ever been on one job interview. I've also had the same employer my entire adult life.
8. I met my husband at a Metallica concert, the ...And Justice tour. That was also the last night I drank or did drugs (some might say I learned my lesson! *g*)
9. I can't stand an open cupboard. My hubby leaves the sliding door on our pantry open all the time and it drives me nuts. I also have to have the outer door to the left, it doesn't look right the other way.
10. I have never completed a adult sized sweater. I have the knitting done on several, I just can't bring myself to piece them together.
I also don't follow rules that well, so I'm not going to pick 5 people, but if you aren't bored of this meme already, feel free to fill it out, post either in your own journal or as a comment, I'd love to learn more about ya.